AddBass Fishing Region 6 April Month Long Bass
AddBass Region 6 ---- ND, MN, SD, IA
Must be within those states to compete in this Regions tourney.
Looking for your Region? Go to https://addbassfishing.com/tournaments/
Dates: April 1st 2021– April 30 2021
Optional Big Bass Side Pot: $5 (100% Payout to Largest bass)
Tourney is open to all within region 1 that want to fish it but there is a 200 Angle cap no memberships required.
Join the AddBass Fishing Series For FREE and compete for your chance at money, prizes and a 2022 Tournament series sponsorship.
Registration Link for Free AOY Point Entry: https://addbassfishing.com/tournaments/aoy-sign-up
Format: Online CPR
Species: Black Bass (largemouth/smallmouth/spotted/etc)
Limit: 5 bass limit, 12” minimum Tourney will auto cull to the 5 largest you post
Long Version of Rules & Regs: https://addbassfishing.com/tournaments/rules-and-regulations
- Watercraft, Kayaks, canoes, SUPs, inflatable boats, Bank etc..
- Entry must be paid prior to tournament start time.
- If caught from watercraft, the watercraft must be visible in all pictures.
- Public waters only! No private ponds/lakes.
- All black bass are eligible (largemouth, smallmouth, spotted, etc)
- Fish must be caught using conventional methods using artificial bait. (No live bait)
- All fish must appear healthy and unharmed (no stringers, lip grips, etc) Anglers may utilize a donkey leash style tether while preparing to take a photo.
- Location service must be turned on within the device you are taking pictures with.
- Fish should be measured using a Trough style bump board such as the Ketch or Hawg Trough. The device must have each .25” line clearly marked as well as a mark at where the bump meets the board.
- Fish shall be facing left with dorsal fin facing up and the entire fish shown in the submission
- Bottom lip must be touching end of bump board.
- Mouth MUST be closed
- Tournament identifier must be visible in all pictures. Official AddBass identifier provides 1 AOY point per submission for those signed up for AOY eligibility but does not provide an advantage for tournament length.
- All photos must be uploaded to TourneyX within 24 hours after fish is photographed and prior to the end of the tournament.
- Fish will be scored to the nearest .25”, rounding down
- Fish will be scored to nearest legible line on measuring board
- Fish tail must cross .25” line to be measured to that line
- A .50” deduction will be assessed if mouth not fully closed
- Up to 1” deduction for excessive squeezing of the fish (Judges discretion)
- A .50 deduction for having hand under the gill plate of the fish.
- Deadline for paying entry fee is Tournament start time.
- Identifier will be posted on TourneyX by midnight prior to the tournament
- All fish must be submitted by tournament end time of 8:00 PM EST of the last day of the event.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 2 |
Fish Caught: 12
Fish Count 5
Fish Count 5 + 1
Daily Big Fish
|Apr 3rd, 2021|
|Apr 4th, 2021|
|Apr 5th, 2021|
|Apr 8th, 2021|
|Apr 10th, 2021|
|Apr 11th, 2021|