Fort Gordon Bass Kings
Fort Gordon Bass Kings
(January 29 – December 31 2021)
1. PARTICIPATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Participation is open to all anglers 18 years old or above. Anglers younger than 18 years old may participate upon submitting a release form with parent or guardian signature.
- All participants must have a valid Georgia Fishing License and Fort Gordon Fishing License and adhere to all Georgia DNR and Fort Gordon DNR rules and regulations.
- This event is for bank fishermen as well as boat fishermen.
- This event is for Fort Gordon fishermen/women only
2. REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEE
· Registration for the event will be done through the TourneyX application / Paypal.
· The entry fee is $20. $5 of the entry will go towards the Big Bass Pot and $5 will go to TourneyX. The remaining $10 will go to the winner.
3. Eligible Waters
- All participants will adhere to the Fort Gordon Fishing Schedule (https://ftgordon.isportsman.net/files/FISHING%20SCHEDULE%202020-%202021.pdf) and only fish open bodies of water listed on the Fort Gordon ISportsman Page (https://ftgordon.isportsman.net/Areas.aspx)
4. GENERAL RULES
- Each fish may only be submitted once.
- Only Largemouth Bass will be eligible for submission.
- All fish must be caught with rod and reel.
- Only artificial lures may be used. Live bait (or formerly “live” bait) is prohibited.
- All open bodies water according to Isportsman and the Fort Gordon Fishing Schedule are eligible areas to fish. You must comply with the rules (some bodies of water do not allow any watercraft, so they must be fished from the bank).
5. WEIGH IN / SCORING
- Digital Photography will be the only accepted method for recording fish. Acceptable methods of photography include smart phones and digital cameras. If you choose to use a digital camera, you are responsible for providing the necessary download cable for photo verification.
- All anglers must use their own smart phone or digital camera to record their catches. The sharing of a smart phone or digital camera is prohibited.
- Tournament Submissions can be submitted via the TourneyX or TourneyX Pro smart phone application.
- Each angler will be given a unique identifier for the event. Your identifier must be visible in each photo submitted.
- There is no minimum length for this event. The tail may be pinched or natural.
- The only accepted measuring devices will be the Ketch Board, the Hawg Trough, or The Fish Stik by Fish Grip. Markings on the Hawg Trough must be clearly marked to the 1/4”. No other measuring devices will be allowed, period. This helps standardize measurements across all competitors.
- All fish must be measured facing left, with the dorsal fin up. The mouth must be touching the end of the measuring device and must be closed. Fish submitted with an open mouth will receive a standard ½” deduction for fish up to 18” and any fish over 18” will have a standard 1” deduction.
- Stringers, fish grips, etc. may NOT be used while photographing your catch. Anglers may NOT restrain the fish by placing their hands under the gill plate. The fish may NOT be held on the board by any method other than the angler's hand (ie. no rubber bands, etc.) Any photos submitted that do not follow these rules will be disqualified. Your Fish hook may remain in the fish's mouth, as long as it does not interfere with the mouth closing.
- Fish will be measured to the nearest 1/4”, rounding down.
- The entire fish must be visible in the photo. In the event that the entire fish is not pictured, the last measurement visible at the tail, will be used to determine length. Head and mouth MUST be in the picture. If we cannot see the head and mouth, the fish will be disqualified.
- Fish of the same length must have some visible difference to be accepted.
- The lengths of the ten longest fish will be the angler's score. In the event of a tie, anglers will be scored based on the biggest fish between the tied anglers, if there is another tie then we move to the next biggest fish, so on and so forth.
· The is a 0 profit event. All money goes to the winner of the event, the big bass payout, and the $5 per angler fee to use TourneyX. Whichever angler accumulates the most inches for 10 x largemouth bass will win 50% of the overall pot. Whoever has the longest bass will win 25% of the pot. The remaining 25% of the pot goes to TourneyX.
· Southern Moon Outfitters and Bootstrap Fishing will be donating a small prize package for the winners (baits / accessories / etc)
· Also the winner will receive a trophy to commemorate being crowned the 2021 Fort Gordon Bass Kings Champion.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 8 |
Fish Caught: 20
Daily Big Fish
|Feb 1st, 2021|
|Feb 3rd, 2021|
|Feb 8th, 2021|
|Feb 9th, 2021|
|Feb 10th, 2021|
|Feb 11th, 2021|
|Feb 16th, 2021|
|Feb 17th, 2021|
|Feb 24th, 2021|