KALH AOY #2 Juniata River/Raystown Lake
The second event in the AOY race will be held on the Juniata River, Raystown Lake as an alternative option to fish.
We will have a Facebook Live Captains meeting the night before event to discus more information and rules.
ALL LAUNCHES WILL BE OPEN ON RAYSTOWN LAKE
Juniata River Boundaries:
- Warriors Ridge Dam to Victory Park in Lewistown PA
- Any Public Launches are open within river boundaries
- Member Fee $30 ($5 TourneyX Fee included)
- Non Member $45 ($5 TourneyX Fee included)
- Opt. Big Bass $10
- Friday July 16th Captains meeting and identifier release on Facebook Live at 7PM
- Saturday July 17th LAUNCH/Lines in: 6AM
- Lines Out: 2PM
- Check in/ Awards: 3:30PM at location mentioned during captains meeting
- 3 Bass limit
- Large mouth and Small mouth bass
- 12 inch minimum
- Hawg Trough and all Ketch boards accepted
- Identifier must be visible in submission photo
- Must use Kayak Anglers universal Identifier with the right event code given the night before tournament
- Fish must be belly towards angler. Mouth closed and up against bump board.
- No hand covering eye or finger under gill plate
- PFD must be worn at all times during the event. Unless safely removing an article of clothing.
- More rules will be mentioned in the captains meeting on Facebook Live the night before
- Please let one of the Leadership team members know if you cannot make it to check in or be leaving early
- Eric Lander(Tournament Director) (724) 554-8902
- Adam Daubenspeck (724) 991-8033
- Austin Knupp (814) 279-9510
- Adam Milstead (724) 513-3051
- Tyler Rupert (724) 422-1010