KBFTN 2021 #8 Station Camp Creek
What: KBFTN Stop #8 Old Hickory Lake Night Tournament out of Bull Creek, Station Camp Creek, and East Camp Creek
TD: Shane McIntyre
When : Tuesday, July 20
Schedule (all times Central Daylight Time—CDT)
- Facebook-streamed Captains Meeting: 7:00 p.m. Monday, July 19
- Prefishing Deadline: 12:00 a.m. Tuesday, July 20 (Monday night, midnight)
- Registration Deadline: 6:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 20 (on TourneyX)
- Earliest Launch: 5:00 p.m.
- Lines in: 6:00 p.m.
- Lines out: 10:00 p.m.
- Photo submission Deadline: 10:15 p.m.
- Check-in Deadline: 10:30 p.m.
Approved Old Hickory Lake Launch Sites (boat ramps and adjacent shores only)
- Station Camp (Nat Caldwell Park) Boat Ramp
- Rotary Park, East Camp Cr (Drivers License Testing Ctr)
- Lock 4 Rd Boat Ramp
- Old Hickory Gallatin Boat Ramp (by power lines)
- Martha Gallatin Access Area (by 109 bridge, south end)
- Flippers (Bull Creek Access Area)
- Check in at Flippers Bait & Tackle
- Sign the check-in sheet by the time listed above to receive points for this event.
- Must be present for sponsors' door prizes and drawings.
- Tournament $37 ($30 Entry, $2 PayPal Fee, $5 TourneyX Fee)
- Inland Baits 21" Challenge (optional) $20
- Strike King Big Bass (optional) $10
- Event Rules & Details will be reviewed in the live-streamed Captain's Meeting on the KBFTN Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1537136146600146/) Monday evening at 7:00 p.m. EDT.
- Event ID Code will be released 10 min before lines in on TourneyX and on Facebook.
- Life jackets (PFD) must be worn at all times
- Flags must be displayed at all times.
- 3 bass limit
- 12" minimum length
- All black bass are eligible (e.g., largemouth, smallmouth, spotted)
- Fish must be caught using conventional methods (no live bait)
- All fish must appear healthy and unharmed (no stringers, lip grips, etc)
- No motors; human-powered vessels only.
- Entire Event ID Code must be visible in each photo.
- Fish should be measured using a Hawg Trough or Ketch Board
- Fish shall be facing left with dorsal fin facing up
- Measuring board must have a contrasting sticker or mark on the fence.
- If hand/finger touch the tail fin, photo will be denied. (May touch meat of the tail but not fin.)
- Photos must be legible and not blurry. Take lots of pictures if you need to.
- If any part of hand/fingers are under fish's gill plate, photo will be denied.
- If left eye of the fish is not visible or is obstructed in any way, photo will be denied.
- Bottom lip must be touching end of bump board.
- Mouth MUST be closed (see Scoring, below).
- Pictures must be taken from directly above and not at an angle.
- Fish must lay in a natural state, no flexing the board or excessive pressure on the fish.
- Fish will be scored to the nearest 1/4 inch, rounding down
- Fish tail must touch 1/4" line to be measured to that line
- A 1/4-inch deduction will be assessed if mouth not fully closed
- If no attempt is made to close the mouth, fish photo will be denied.
Awards & Prizes
- Payout (checks) to top 10% of field
- Strike King Big Bass winner wins the side pot ($10 x # registrations)
- Inland Baits 21” Challenge Pot to competitor who first submits a bass scoring exactly 21”.
- Door Prizes & Sponsors' Product Distributions per random drawings (must be present at check-in/awards presentations to be eligible)
- KBF Members who finish in top 10% of field qualify for the October 2021 KBF National Championship
- AOY Points earned at this event count toward KBFTN AOY Race and KAST Championship qualification