"Mad Monday" Bassin 5/3/21
Mad Monday Bassin
Boat, Kayak, & Bank Bass Online Fishing Tournament
By registering for this tournament, you agree to read and abide by rules and conditions.
**All entry fees are nonrefundable and final**(unless angler min not met)(angler responsible for all paypal fees)
- 8 fish limit.
- No length Min
- 5a-5p Central
- Identifier Availability : 4 am Central, day of tourney
· All anglers must follow all State, City, Lake, and CDC regulations in their area.
· Fishing allowed on any accessible body of water. No private ponds/lakes/tanks allowed.
· Large mouth, Spotted, & Small mouth only
· Daily Start/Finish Times : Lines in 5:00am (central) Lines out: 5:00pm (Central)
· No fish will be accepted if photo is submitted before or after daily tourney times.
· Boat (this includes all small boats /jet ski) , Kayak, and bank
· Only artificial baits. Rod and reel only.
· Bass must appear to be alive and not damaged. No severely pale fish nor “reddish” stressed fish. Best 8 fish limit. Total length.
· CPR -Since this is a catch-photo-release style tourney, there is no minimum but board must be equipped to measure all lengths. NO FISH SHOULD BE CONTAINED.
· Measurement: Any solid measuring board with bump fence. No tape measures allowed and No homemade boards. Recommended to be equipped to measure in 1/4” increments. If not measurements judged by full inches. Measurement will be rounded down past the nearest mark. Any portion of the tail extended off the board is not considered in scoring. Jaw must be touching fence and closed. 1/2” penalty if mouth slightly open. Mouth half to fully open - fish will be denied
· If judge cannot verify jaw is touching, fish may be denied or a 1” penalty will be applied. Photo must be free of debris and board must be cleaned frequently for proper measurement reading.
· And absolutely no transferring of fish.
· Tie breaker: Big bass will be tie breaker. If it so happens there is still a tie, then earliest fish caught first will break the tie.
· ID Card: Must be in picture or fish will be denied. ID # can be written on back of hand. Card must not obstruct measurement or fish will be denied. Must be legible. If judge cannot verify identifier, fish WILL be denied.
· Photo: Photo MUST be clear and board measurements must be legible to read or fish will be denied. IT IS ANGLER's RESPONSIBILITY on phone service and pic quality.
· Fish MUST face left with left eye visible. Hands should not be by mouth nor holding tail pinched. Hand MUST be on midpoint of body.
No DUPLICATE submissions.
· Photo must be submitted in area caught same day.
· Judge can deny any fish if rules not followed. Angler will be disqualified after 3 penalties. All judge decisions must be respected.
· Fishing code of honor applies!
· Follow all CDC rules. 6ft apart. Face mask when social distancing is not possible.
· This is an individual event.
· ALL ANGLERS MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH RULES.
· Have FUN!
Payouts: 2 angler min. ( if min not met, refunds will be issued)
2-8 entries= winner take all
9-12 entries= 1st- 70% 2nd-30%
13-20 entries= 1st=60% 2nd= 25% 3rd= 15%
Fee Breakdown: $5/entry- Tourney X, $1.17/entry - PayPal, $5/entry- Club
Any question : email@example.com
will try to answer any questions as soon as possible.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 2 |
Fish Caught: 1
Fish Count 1
Hourly Weigh-In For Monday, May 3rd, 2021
|Hour 5 (9:00 am - 10:00 am)|
Daily Big Fish
|May 3rd, 2021|