1st Annual NC Kickin Bass 4 Troops Kayak Bass Fishing Tourney by Socks and Cookies
UPDATE: THIS TOURNEY HAS TRANSITIONED TO A MONTH LONG TOURNEY BEGINNING JUNE 1ST AND ENDING JUNE 30TH.
FISH MUST BE SUBMITTED SAME DAY AS CAUGHT BY 11:59PM. IF THEY ARE SUBMITTED AFTER MIDNIGHT AND TIME STAMP WAS FROM PREVIOUS DAY THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
* There are no size min's for this tournament - however, state and local laws must be followed.
*Eyes must be visible in all submitted photos.
*Socks and Cookies Identifier code is only code to be used when submitting photos.
*Tourney Director makes all judgment calls for submitted fish
*This is a fun tournament to raise money for Deployed Military Units in North Carolina. We hope everyone that fishes comes in to have a good time with hopes to win some cool prizes and raise $$.
*Please follow rules.
IDENTIFIER CODE: TBA
Join us for the 1st Annual NC Kayak Fishing Tournament. This will be a North Carolina single day Kayak Bass Fishing Tournament on April 20th, 2019.
The top 3 finishers will receive prizes!
Military please contact us for a special discount.
General Registration - $30
Active Duty/Veteran Registration - $20
Proceeds breakdown as follows:
- $5 Per Angler to TourneyX for hosting and management
- $5 Per Angler direct to Socks and Cookies to buy supplies(care packages) for troops that are deployed (please visit the Socks and Cookies website for updates, complete with photos of where your entry fees are going)
- $5 Per Angler for pool of money for Top 3 finishers.
General Registration Fee -
- $15 Per Angler direct to selected military units deployed in the state of North Carolina. To be split evenly among each Family Group for disbursement for welcome home parties and care packages sent to deployed troops.
Military Registration Fee -
- $5 Per Angler direct to selected military units deployed in the state of North Carolina. To be split evenly among each Family Groups for disbursement for welcome home parties and care packages sent to deployed troops.
All State and Local Laws must be followed.
Age: 15 and up
Measuring Device You will need to provide your own measuring device. Any device can be used that can measure your fish to the nearest ¼”.
How to Measure The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. Dorsal fin must be at the top. Please make sure your fish pictures are clear. Make sure we can see some of the mouth and the beginning of the measuring device. Eye must be seen. Completely covering the fish face will result in a DQ of the fish.
All bass must be submitted to the nearest 1/4”. If your fish is almost 20 3/4” but is not quite touching the 3/4” mark, your fish will be rounded down to 20 1/2”
TAKE a picture of your bass with mouth closed on your measuring board with your entire “Identifier Code” clearly visible. If the identifier code is not in the photo or not visible and clear, the fish will be disqualified. If the mouth of your bass is even slightly opened, the fish will have half an inch deducted.
SUBMIT your catch on the TourneyX app or online at TourneyX.com before the deadline.
What is Socks and Cookies?
Socks and Cookies is a group of proud Americans that support our deployed Troops. We provide them with A Piece of Home by sending them Care Packages while they are away from their family and friends. (click the Socks and Cookies logo to the right for more about us)
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 12 |
Fish Caught: 62
Daily Big Fish
|Jun 1st, 2019|
|Jun 2nd, 2019|
|Jun 4th, 2019|
|Jun 5th, 2019|
|Jun 6th, 2019|
|Jun 7th, 2019|
|Jun 8th, 2019|
|Jun 11th, 2019|
|Jun 14th, 2019|
|Jun 15th, 2019|
|Jun 18th, 2019|
|Jun 22nd, 2019|
|Jun 23rd, 2019|
|Jun 25th, 2019|
|Jun 26th, 2019|
|Jun 28th, 2019|
|Jun 29th, 2019|
|Jun 30th, 2019|