2019 IKBF River Rat Online Challenge
- Biggest five river bass of the month wins!
- Only bass caught from river systems are eligible.
- Only largemouth and smallmouth bass are eligible.
- Only bass that are 8 inches or longer are eligible.
- Only bass caught from public waters are eligible.
- Must have GPS on for photo submissions.
- Any of the reservoirs that are simply dams on the main stem of the Snake River are eligible (Brownlee, Swan Falls). I don't see any way to distinguish the slack water from current for those bodies of water.
- However, if it's NOT on the main stem (like the arm of Brownlee that goes to Hewitt Park), that would be off limits. The Powder River, which connects on the west end of of that arm would be eligible.
- Otherwise, it must be a river and not simply a river-fed reservoir. So, something like Lake Cascade would not be eligible. If you fish the Payette River before or after the Reservoir, that would be eligible.
- If there's a specific spot you are unsure about, feel free to ask me about it privately via email or Facebook message.
An annual or single event membership with IKBF or KFNW is required to participate. You can sign up for a membership here: IKBF Membership
Download your identifier blanks here: IKBF Identifiers
Remember, the identifier code will not show up in TourneyX until the date and time that the Challenge begins. Use the TourneyX website on your computer, or in the browser of your phone (not the app) to retrieve the code and fill out your identifier.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 3 |
Fish Caught: 34
Daily Big Fish
|Sep 2nd, 2019|
|Sep 9th, 2019|
|Sep 11th, 2019|
|Sep 12th, 2019|
|Sep 15th, 2019|
|Sep 20th, 2019|
|Sep 22nd, 2019|
|Sep 23rd, 2019|
|Sep 25th, 2019|
|Sep 28th, 2019|