2019 OKBF Crane Prairie Reservoir
Check In Location:
Eligible Water Boundaries:
- Crane Prairie Reservoir, including sloughs and tributaries accessed via kayak from the main lake.
- There are five improved ramps, and two unimproved ramps on Crane Prairie. See details here: Crane Prairie Camping and Boating Information
- There are also a number of locations to launch from campsites, both in organized campgrounds, and at dispersed campsites.
- You may launch from any of the above, just make sure you are not crossing private property to launch and there's adequate parking.
- Some of the ramps have day fees or approx $5.
On-Site Tournament Director:
- Marvin Forte
- 4:00 pm - Prefishing Cutoff
- 9:00 pm - Identifier Code released on TourneyX
Identifier does not always appear in the app, check the browser version of TourneyX.
- 4:45am - Check-In at TBD
5:15am - Launch (first light)
Anglers may launch where they wish, only after checking in with the Tournament Director.
- 5:45am - Competition Start Time/First Cast
- 5:49am - Sunrise
- 1:45pm - End of Competition/Lines Out
- 2:45pm - Photo Upload Deadline
Competitors who have not been able to upload their photos must be in line at weigh-in location by 2:45pm. At 2:46pm, any competitors who are not in line and have not uploaded any photos will be disqualified from the event. Cellular service on the lake is poor, so make SURE you get to the weigh-in location by 2:45 pm to upload upload your photos.
- 3:15 pm - Competitor Weigh-in Deadline
All remaining competitors who have uploaded their photos must be in line at weigh-in by 3:15pm. At 3:16pm, any competitors who are not in line will be disqualified from the event.
- Awards Ceremony and raffle prizes after weigh-in. Must be present to receive prize(s).
Membership with OKBF or KFNW is required to participate. You can sign up for a membership here: OKBF Membership
All rules are available here: OKBF Rules Standard
Download your identifier blanks here: OKBF Identifiers
OKBF Tournament Director