2020 KFU Monthly Challenge September
READ AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL COMPETITION RULES BEFORE REGISTERING.
Dates: Sept. 1st - Sept. 30th
Registration Fee: $30.00 per angler. ($20.00 to pot, $5 to TourneyX fee, and $5 PayPal & Production)
Payout: 1 Place will payout for every 10 anglers.
Eligibility: This event is open to all anglers fishing from a kayak, canoe, or SUP. See KBF Rules for details. You DO NOT have to be a resident of Utah but you must have a valid Utah Fishing License.
Eligible Waters: All public waters within the state of Utah.
Eligible Species: Any Utah Game Fish 10-20 inches. This is a slot tournament. Any fish not within this slot will be disqualified. Ties will be decided by first submission date and time.
Registration Deadline: Midnight, September 5th
Identifier Release: Identifier will be released at 9:00 PM, June 30th. It will be your personal code from the app.
Questions? Email: Admin@KayakFishingUtah.com
Online Challenge Rules Addendum:
- Watercraft needs to be visible in pictures.
- Catch, Photo, Release as per KBF Standards.
- Closed mouth and natural lay (no pinched tail).
- KBF Approved measuring device must be used
- KBF Rules apply.
- Anglers are being judged on the total length of their 5 Biggest Fish within the Slot Limit.
- In the event of a tie, the time a photo is submitted is the deciding factor.
- All prizes to be paid within 10 business days after the closing of the tournament.
- Cash Prize can be paid via Paypal.
- Anglers may fish with two poles during the challenge.
- Kayak, Paddle board, Canoe, Float Tube, and Personal pontoon (ex: inflatable)
ALL ANGLERS ARE TO PARTICIPATE AT THEIR OWN RISK!
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 6 |
Fish Caught: 31
Daily Big Fish
|Sep 10th, 2020|
|Sep 11th, 2020|
|Sep 12th, 2020|
|Sep 13th, 2020|
|Sep 15th, 2020|
|Sep 20th, 2020|