ADK KBF - ADIRONDACK OPEN
5th of 9 Kayak Fishing Tournaments presented by the Adirondack KBF, Mountainman Outdoor Supply Company, NRS Fishing. Costa Sunglasses and Dakota Lithium
The Adirondack OPEN was created with our anglers "free-time" in mind. Anglers can enter and submit fish from any public water body within the ADK Blueline. For a total of 17 days in June, we encourage our anglers to get out and explore the "waters less traveled". During this time frame, anglers can take advantage of the hours not usually permitted during tournaments, such as twilight and in the middle of the night. We invite our anglers to find one of the 1000's of campsites in the ADK park, bring their kayak, and try to catch 5 of the biggest bass they can!
- June 6, 2019 - 830 pm (approx) - Virtual Captains Meeting - Adirondack KBF Facebook Page
- June 7, 2019 - 500 am - First Cast
- June 23, 2019- 9pm - Last Cast
- June 24, 2019 - 8pm - Virtual Awards Meeting
- Registration cut off will be at 12pm on June 14th, 2019 ( half way through the tourney).
Fish any public water within the Adirondack Blueline.
5 Longest fish will determine the winners.
Water must be publicly accessible (pay to launch lakes are fair game) to all fisherman.
Standard KBF rules apply.
All scoring conducted through Tourneyx
- Payouts are dependent on number of anglers
- if the total number of anglers is 16 or over, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will receive 60%, 30% and 10%, respectively.
- if the Total number of anglers is less than 16, 1st and 2nd will be paid out 70% and 30% respectively.
Standard KBF rules (https://www.kayakbassfishing.com/kbf-rules-standards/) and ADK KBF Tournament Specific rules listed above,