Boat, Kayak, & Bank Bassin 11/21
Boat, Kayak, & Bank Bass Online Fishing Tournament
By registering for this tournament, you agree to read and abide by rules and conditions.
**All entry fees are nonrefundable and final** (unless angler min not met)
- Identifier Availability : 11/21 3am Central
- 5 fish limit
- No length min
- Lines in : 5 am / Lines Out 6 pm Central Time
· All anglers must follow all State, City, Lake, and CDC regulations in their area.
· Fishing allowed on any accessible PUBLIC body of water. No private ponds/lakes/tanks /fisheries allowed!
· Large mouth, Spotted, & Small mouth only
· No fish will be accepted if time of photo is before or after daily tourney times.
· Boat (this includes all small boats /jet ski) , Kayak, and bank
· Only artificial baits. Rod and reel only.
· Bass must appear to be alive and not damaged. No severely pale fish nor “reddish” stressed fish. Best 5 fish limit. Total length.
· CPR -Since this is a catch-photo-release style tourney, there is no minimum but board must be equipped to measure all lengths. NO FISH SHOULD BE CONTAINED.
· Measurement: Any solid measuring board with bump fence. No tape measures allowed. Recommended to be equipped to measure in 1/4” increments. If not measurements judged by full inches. Measurement will be rounded down past the nearest mark. Any portion of the tail extended off the board is not considered in scoring. Jaw must be touching fence and closed. 1/4” penalty if mouth slightly open. Half open to fully open will be denied.
· If judge cannot verify jaw is touching, fish may be denied or a 1” penalty will be applied. Photo must be free of debris and board must be cleaned frequently for proper measurement reading.
· And absolutely no transferring of fish.
· Length Tie breaker: Big bass will be tie breaker. If it so happens there is still a tie, then earliest fish caught first will break the tie.
· Identifier: Must be in picture or fish will be denied. Can be written on hand. If using Card , must not obstruct measurement or fish will be denied. Must be legible. If judge cannot verify identifier, fish WILL be denied.
· Photo: Photo MUST be clear and board measurements must be legible to read or fish will be denied. IT IS ANGLER's RESPONSIBILITY on phone service.
· Fish MUST face left with left eye visible. Hands should not be by mouth nor holding tail pinched. Hand MUST be on midpoint of body or may be denied.
· Photo must be submitted in area caught same day.
· Judge can deny any fish if rules not followed. Angler will be disqualified after 3 penalties. All judge decisions must be respected.
· Fishing code of honor applies!
· Follow all CDC rules. 6ft apart. Face mask when social distancing is not possible.
· This is an individual event.
· ALL ANGLERS MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH RULES.
· Have FUN!
Payouts: minimum of 2 anglers.
2-6 entries= winner take all
7-12 entries= 1st- 70% 2nd-30%
13-19 entries= 1st=60% 2nd= 25% 3rd= 15%
After 19 a new prize place for every 6 entries.
$25/entry. $5/entry goes to Tourney X, $1.03/entry to PayPal, & $4/entry goes to Bank-liners Fishing Club.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 4 |
Fish Caught: 13
Hourly Weigh-In For Saturday, Nov 21st, 2020
|Hour 2 (6:00 am - 6:59 am)|
|Hour 5 (9:00 am - 9:59 am)|
|Hour 6 (10:00 am - 10:59 am)|
|Hour 8 (12:00 pm - 12:59 pm)|
|Hour 9 (1:00 pm - 1:59 pm)|
|Hour 11 (3:00 pm - 3:59 pm)|
Daily Big Fish
|Nov 21st, 2020|