Breakline Fishing Co. Monthly Mix Up 01/20
3 FISH MAX PER BODY OF WATER
Registration closes 01/06/2020 at 8pm.
Entry fee is $24 (plus $6 for TourneyX and PayPal fees). $17 to Tourney Pot, $5 to Big Bass Pot, $2 to Raffle Pot. All paid entries will be entered into a raffle drawing. Amount of items raffles based on entry amounts.
ALL SETXKBL STANDARD RULES APPLY - YOU CAN SEE RULES POSTED HERE ON TOURNEYX OR VISIT WWW.SETXKBL.COM.
3 FISH MAX PER BODY OF WATER
Make sure your "Location" function is turned on on your phone when you're taking pictures.
PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE WATERS ONLY
ALL FISH MUST BE CAUGHT FROM A KAYAK
MAKE SURE FISHES MOUTH IS CLOSED, HAND AWAY FROM TAIL. Please follow this rule to avoid any deductions or denials of submissions.
Payout to top 3.
1. This is a CPR online bass tournament. Catch, Photo, & Release!
2. All bass entries will be submitted on your TourneyX App.
3. Your rank is based on the top 5 biggest bass you submit. You can submit as many bass as you want up until 11:59 pm CT on 01/31/2020. Keep upgrading your fish and the top 5 biggest will be judged.
4. Bass will be measured in terms of inches, not weight.
5. All species of black bass are allowed to be submitted (largemouth, smallmouth, spotted, guadalupe, redeye, shoal, etc.)
6. You will need to provide your own measuring device. Hawg Trough, Ketch Products Board, YakGear FishStik are the approved measuring boards. Be sure to mark your lines with a Sharpie if necessary.
7. When the tournament starts at 12:00 Am on 01/04/2020, TourneyX generates a UNIQUE 4 digit code for each angler. Your “Identifier Code” will be listed under the View Identifier area of your APP or Website dashboard. This code will need to be in every bass picture you submit on the TourneyX app or on the TourneyX.com website. You can write this code on a card or on your hand.
8. All bass must be submitted to the nearest 1/4”. If your fish is almost 20 3/4” but is not quite touching the 3/4” mark, your fish will be rounded down to 20 1/2”
9. The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. This eliminates people being able to flip the bass around and submit the fish twice. Dorsal fin must be up. Please make sure your fish pictures are clear. Make sure we can see some of the mouth and the beginning of the measuring device. Completely covering the fish face will result in a DQ of the fish.
10. Make sure the mouth on your bass is completely closed. 1/2" will be deducted if mouth is determined to be open. This is at the discretion of the Tournament Director. Remove hook before taking photo, any hook left in mouth will result in a 1/2" deduction as well.
10a. Keep your hand away from the tail when taking the photo. If your hand appears to be touching the tail, your fish will be DQ'ed.
11. The final results will be determined and announced by 02/03/2020
12. Minimum fish length is 12".
13. Ties will be broken by biggest bass caught. Ties for the Big Bass Side Pot will be broken by second biggest bass amongst the competitors tied.
14. Do not borrow someone else's catch for a photo.
If it has been determined and/or proof has been established that you have cheated in any way, you will be DQ'd from the current tournament and be banned from any online/monthly or live tournaments going forward.
Take your time and be patient when taking photos. This will ensure you get a good picture and help you avoid any deductions.
If you wish to protest the results or any catches of other competitors, please do so no later than 24 hours from the time the results are announced.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 11 |
Fish Caught: 54
Daily Big Fish
|Jan 4th, 2020|
|Jan 7th, 2020|
|Jan 12th, 2020|
|Jan 13th, 2020|
|Jan 15th, 2020|
|Jan 18th, 2020|
|Jan 20th, 2020|
|Jan 25th, 2020|
|Jan 26th, 2020|
|Jan 28th, 2020|
|Jan 29th, 2020|
|Jan 30th, 2020|