Kaufman Big Bass Whoopin
Kaufman Big Bass Whoopin “MEMEBERS ONLY”
- You may fish any public accessible lake.
- You must fish from a boat.
- No trolling....... Jesse
- Total length will be based off of the 5 longest fish of the month.
- You may only count 4 days during the month to submit your fish.
- Must inform the group at least 12 hours before you plan to fish.
- Your fishing day expires 24 hours after you wet the first line.
- All fish will be based on length on a “CHECK IT STICK” and will be measured to the nearest quarter inch up.
- All fishing is individual. You may only measure fish that you catch. You can fish with other members of our tourney or anyone else you would like. If you are fishing another tournament then do not measure any that your partner caught.
- If there is a tie then the person with the longest fish will win.
- Only artificial bait may be used unless pork skins.
- Largemouth, spotted, and smallmouth bass are the only fish that will be accepted.
- Any length fish is acceptable even on slot lake.
- All fish must be measured with the mouth closed up against the bump board. It must lay flat. You can hold the fish down and squeeze the tail to get the optimum length of the fish like as would in a normal weigh in.
- I will have auto cull enabled for our tournaments so there will be no need to manually cull your fish. It will do it for you.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 7 |
Fish Caught: 37
Daily Big Fish
|Oct 22nd, 2019|
|Oct 30th, 2019|
|Nov 6th, 2019|
|Nov 10th, 2019|
|Nov 15th, 2019|