KFU Ice Fishing Challenge
READ AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL COMPETITION RULES BEFORE REGISTERING.
Dates: December 1st - February 28th.
Registration Fee: $30.00 per angler. ($20.00 to pot, $5 to TourneyX fee, and $5 PayPal & Production)
Payout: 1 Place will payout for every 10 anglers.
Eligibility: This event is open to all anglers. You DO NOT have to be a resident of Utah but you must have a valid Utah Fishing License.
Eligible Waters: All public waters within the state of Utah.
Eligible Species: All legal games species. Any species under 8" will not be scored. Any species over 30" will receive no more than 30 points.
Registration Deadline: None.
Identifier: You will receive your identifier when you register. Please fill out the following:
Box D: ICE
Box E: 18
Box F: Your Initials
Ice Fishing Online Challenge Rules Addendum:
- All submissions must be uploaded within 48 hours of being caught.
- No kayak needed.
- Fish must be caught through the ice.
- Ice needs to be visible in pictures.
- Catch, Photo, Release as per KBF Standards.
- Closed mouth and natural lay (no pinched tail).
- KBF Approved measuring device must be used (Hawg Trough) You can find these at Cabela's or purchase one here.
- KBF Rules apply (Applies to any fish except catfish)
- Anglers are being judged on the total length of their 5 Biggest Fish.
- In the event of a tie, times of pic submitted is the deciding factor. No photos may be submitted after 11:59 PM, February 28th.
- All prizes to be paid within 10 business days after the closing of the tournament.
- Cash Prize can be paid via Paypal or Money Order.
ALL ANGLERS ARE TO PARTICIPATE AT THEIR OWN RISK!
An example of properly photographed submission: