KFWC END OF YEAR CHRISTMAS CASH 4 BASS BASH
KFWC Members Only:
KFWC End of Summer Bass Bash
Large Mouth, Small Mouth, Peacock Bass, Spotted Bass
This will be an online Tournament:
* "On-Line" tourney open to Anglers anywhere in the U.S.A.!
* Open to Kayaks, Canoes, and SUP's. Paddle, Pedal, Bank Fishing, Electric motors only for individuals with special needs, must be approved before the start of the tournament.
* Artificial Lures Only.
* Kayak needs to be visible in the picture.
* $35 entry fee * $5 goes to "TourneyX", $10 dollars towards KFWC Paypal fee paid from this by KFWC
* All fish must be caught on fishing rod and reel one line in the water at a time.
* You may fish wherever you are "ALLOWED"...no trespassing No Private Waters or Ponds or River crossings.
* Largemouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Small-mouth Bass, Spotted Bass
* Catch, Photo, Release.
* Closed mouth and natural lay (no pinched tail). State Adjustment Factor (SAF) will be used in this event. There will be a link on the group page for those who are not familiar with these rules
* Hawg Trough Boards, YakAttack Fish Stick, Ketch Board, lines must be marked in black, there must be a sticker or tape on the bunk of the board
Each angler is required to post a picture of your Kayak & PFD on your first day of launch. You can do this by uploading the picture to TourneyX as a fish entry using 0.01 for your measuring length.
*PFD Must be worn at all times while on the water.
* Identifier will be released the day before the tournament there also will be a live Captains Meeting on the KFWC group page and the identifier will also be mentioned during this life.
You can print it out or just write it on your hand, or a piece of paper. As long as all the letters are visible, and remember your hand or paper will get wet carry a marker with you or use a ziplock bag to insert the ID in. The identifier will always contain the KFWC followed by numbers
There will be KFWC Identifier Cards available to be printed out.
* Anglers are being judged on the total length of their 5 Biggest Bass 12" minimum. All fish must be submitted within 24 hours of being caught
* In the event of a tie we will fall back to your next largest fish.
* Top 3 Anglers in total length will be eligible for cash prizes.
* Cash Payout to Top 3 Anglers in "Overall Length".
* All prizes to be paid after the closing of the tournament.
* Cash Prize can be paid via PayPal or Check from KFWC
* ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE PARTICIPATE AT THEIR OWN RISK!
All Fish Must Be Uploaded within 24 hours of being caught. Starting 11/02/19
Smallest Fish Prize choice of four KFWC Decals
Here is how the Prize Breakdown will work...
1st Place - Wins 50% of the pot
2nd Place - Wins 30% of the pot
3rd Place - Wins 20% of the pot
There will additional prizes to be mentioned and a Raffle for all who do not place in the money.
Please be attentive to emails from TourneyX sent by KFWC. TourneyX is not responsible for answering any question please send your emails through the event page on TourneyX.
Any and all complaints or questions are to be emailed to KFWC through this site. Any complaints or disputes about a decision by a judge must come through here. Any person using the KFWC main page will be DQ from the tournament.
KFWC Sponsored Event
Please be sure that you are a member of KFWC. Once the tournament starts if you are not a member you will be DQ with no refund!
There will be some special challenges with prizes during this event!
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 12 |
Fish Caught: 71
Daily Big Fish
|Nov 3rd, 2019|
|Nov 4th, 2019|
|Nov 6th, 2019|
|Nov 7th, 2019|
|Nov 9th, 2019|
|Nov 10th, 2019|
|Nov 11th, 2019|
|Nov 16th, 2019|
|Nov 17th, 2019|
|Nov 18th, 2019|
|Nov 21st, 2019|
|Nov 26th, 2019|
|Nov 29th, 2019|
|Nov 30th, 2019|
|Dec 6th, 2019|
|Dec 7th, 2019|