KFWC Matt 4:19 2020 End Of year Team Event
This event is for those anglers that fished at least ONE KFWC Matt 4:19 National 2020 Challenge.
If an angler has let's say 60” in three fish......and a team has 5 fish for 60”......The team with the most fish wins...... This is a long shot !
Team selection will be after registration is closed.
Please be aware we will be adjusting some of these rules.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT KFWC WILL BE USING THE STATE ADJUSTMENT FACTOR (SAF) FOR ALL OUR KFWC Matt 419. NATIONAL CHALLENGES FOR 2020. YOU CAN VIEW THE MEASURING RULES UNDER (THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SECTION) JUST CLICK TO VIEW.
Large Mouth, Small Mouth, Peacock Bass, Spotted Bass, Shoal Bass
This will be an online Tournament:
* "On-Line" tourney open to Anglers anywhere in the U.S.A.!
* Open to Kayaks, Canoes, and SUP's. Paddle, Pedal, Bank Fishing, Electric Motors will be allowed for all Month Long Events.
* Artificial Lures Only.
* Kayak needs to be visible in the picture.
* $40 entry fee * $5 for "TourneyX"
* You may fish wherever you are "ALLOWED"...no trespassing No Private Waters or Ponds or River crossings.
* Largemouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Small-mouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Shoal Bass
* Catch, Photo, Release.
* Closed mouth and natural lay (no pinched tail).
* Hawg Throug Boards, YakAttack Fish Stick, and Ketch Board, lines must be marked in BLACK
EACH ANGLER MEASURING BOARD MUST HAVE A CONTRASTING STICKER OR MARKED LINE ON IT. NO EXEMPTION AUTOMATIC DQ OF SUBMISSION.
Each angler is required to post a picture of your Kayak & PFD at your launch area at the start of the tournament. You can do this by uploading to TourneyX as a fish entry or as a post to them.
*PFD Must be worn at all times while on the water.
* Identifier will be in the released day before the tournament. You can print it out or just write it on your hand, or a piece of paper. As long as all the letters are visible, and remember your hand or paper will get wet carry a marker with you or use a ziplock bag to insert the ID in. The identifier will always contain the KFWC followed by numbers
WRITE it on your hand or print it out, preferred method KFWC Identifier Card
* Anglers are being judged on the total length of their 5 Biggest Bass.
* Cash Prize can be paid via PayPal or Check from KFWC
* ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE PARTICIPATE AT THEIR OWN RISK!
All Fish Must Be Uploaded within 24 hours of being caught.
All anglers that upload 5 fish to TourneyX will be entered for a chance to win a KFWC logo jersey,
All anglers who enter who are not in the money will be entered to win a Custom KFWC Tumbler.
Smallest Fish Prize choice of four KFWC Decals
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 12 |
Fish Caught: 49
Daily Big Fish
|Oct 10th, 2020|
|Oct 13th, 2020|
|Oct 14th, 2020|
|Oct 15th, 2020|
|Oct 16th, 2020|
|Oct 17th, 2020|
|Oct 18th, 2020|
|Oct 24th, 2020|