NJKBFC Event 5 Merrill Creek

Washington, NJ
June 23rd 7:00 am - June 23rd 3:00 pm Eastern, 2019 • 1 Day Tourney

Merrill Creek tournament is a NJKBFC members/invitational event and is open to Guests.

NOTE: THIS TOURNAMENT WILL START AT 7AM AND END AT 3PM. CAPTAINS MEETING WILL BE AT 6:45AM. GATE WILL OPEN AT 5:30AM, PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THAT AND STAGE ON THE ENTRANCE ROAD. 

Registration cutoff for this event is Midnight Saturday 6/22/19

Pre Fishing for the event ends Thursday 6/20/19 at 8:00 PM

Please arrive as early as possible to get your kayaks loaded and in the water and use your carts vs driving down to the water to drop in. Please be courteous to other club members and other fisherman that may be using the same ramp. Please park in an orderly fashion to save as much space as possible.

Captains Meeting is at 6:45 AM at the Launch @ 34 Merrill Creek Rd. 

Tournament start time 7:00 AM

Tournament Ends 3:00 PM - Fish need to be uploaded by 3pm, anglers back to launch by 3pm. 

5 fish maximum

12" Minimum Length

Mouth Closed and Identifier visible in photos

Entry Fees to be collected onsite for every event, please bring small bills for sign up or exact change for quicker signups and payouts.

Entry fee is 30.00 per event

Guest Entry Fee is 35.00

Optional Lunker Pool is 5.00 dollars

The 5.00 Dollar TourneyX fee is deducted from the payout at each event so only 25.00 per angler is entered in to payout pool. 80% of the entry money is paid out to the top 3 anglers at 50/30/20. The club will collect the other 20% as club fees.

This event is Sponsored by Yak Attack and Dobyns.

TourneyX Angler Stats Available   
verified Verified   
unverified Unverified   Click to view Fish
Anglers: 26
Fish Caught: 13
RkAnglerFish 1Fish 2Fish 3Fish 4Fish 5Total
#1
Gregory Simon
Gregory SimonG. Simon
(NJ)
18.50"
SM Bass
Click to view
17.25"
Bass
Click to view
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
14.25"
Bass
Click to view
66.25"
18.50"
SM Bass
Click to view
17.25"
Bass
Click to view
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
14.25"
Bass
Click to view
#2
MG
Mark GebbiaM. Gebbia
20.50"
SM Bass
Click to view
20.50"
20.50"
SM Bass
Click to view
#3
BS
Brian StocklB. Stockl
18.75"
SM Bass
Click to view
18.75"
18.75"
SM Bass
Click to view
#4
Chris Maher
Chris MaherC. Maher
(NJ)
18.25"
SM Bass
Click to view
18.25"
18.25"
SM Bass
Click to view
#5
KR
Kevin RiosK. Rios
(NJ)
16.75"
Bass
Click to view
16.75"
16.75"
Bass
Click to view
#6
CS
Calvin ShimC. Shim
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
16.25"
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
#7
EF
Ed FazekasE. Fazekas
15.75"
Bass
Click to view
15.75"
15.75"
Bass
Click to view
#8
John Vojt
TourneyX John VojtJ. Vojt
(NJ)
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
15.50"
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
#9
Gregg Mulgrew
TourneyX Gregg MulgrewG. Mulgrew
(NJ)
13.50"
Bass
Click to view
13.50"
13.50"
Bass
Click to view
#10
RR
Ray RiosR. Rios
(NJ)
12.50"
Bass
Click to view
12.50"
12.50"
Bass
Click to view
#11
Anthony Angotti
Anthony AngottiA. Angotti
(NJ)
0"
#12
Shawn Aughey
Shawn AugheyS. Aughey
(NJ)
0"
#13
MB
Mike BedoyaM. Bedoya
0"
#14
Allen Chesner
Allen ChesnerA. Chesner
(NJ)
0"
#15
SC
Steve CiasulloS. Ciasullo
0"
#16
Charles Daugherty
TourneyX Charles DaughertyC. Daugherty
(NJ)
0"
#17
Chris Fatzer
Chris FatzerC. Fatzer
(NJ)
0"
#18
Joey Kilpatrick
Joey KilpatrickJ. Kilpatrick
(NJ)
0"
#19
Michael Kovalovsky
Michael KovalovskyM. Kovalovsky
(NJ)
0"
#20
Michael Lustica
Michael LusticaM. Lustica
0"
#21
Matt Mazurkiewicz
Matt MazurkiewiczM. Mazurkiewicz
(NJ)
0"
#22
Ryan Melia
Ryan MeliaR. Melia
(NJ)
0"
#23
MM
Matt MondinoM. Mondino
(NJ)
0"
#24
JS
Jerry SicaJ. Sica
0"
#25
Richard Toepfer
Richard ToepferR. Toepfer
(NJ)
0"

Hourly Weigh-In For Sunday, Jun 23rd, 2019

Hour 3 (9:00 am - 9:59 am)
Gregory Simon
Gregory SimonG. SimonFair Lawn, NJ
18.50"Bass
Hour 4 (10:00 am - 10:59 am)
EF
Ed FazekasE. Fazekas
15.75"Bass
Hour 5 (11:00 am - 11:59 am)
KR
Kevin RiosK. RiosBudd Lake, NJ
16.75"Bass
Hour 6 (12:00 pm - 12:59 pm)
John Vojt
John VojtJ. VojtPohatcong, NJ
15.50"Bass
Hour 7 (1:00 pm - 1:59 pm)
MG
Mark GebbiaM. Gebbia
20.50"SM Bass
Hour 8 (2:00 pm - 2:59 pm)
BS
Brian StocklB. Stockl
18.75"SM Bass

Daily Big Fish

Jun 23rd, 2019
MG
Mark GebbiaM. Gebbia
20.50"SM Bass