NYCRKBF - Lake Champlain
Lake Champlain Fishing Tournament
5:00am – 4pm
4 of 6 in-person tournaments presented by the NY Capital Region KBF & Mountainman Outdoor Supply
One day "in-person" tournament
Entries will be accepted until 4:30 am the day of the event
Launch & Return
· Captains Meeting location: South Bay State Boat Launch. NY-22, Whitehall, NY 12887
· Unique Identifiers will
be determined at the captains meeting
o Blank unique identification cards will be available to anglers at the captains meeting.
· Anglers may launch immediately after the captains meeting
· Anglers may use any public boat launch/access on Lake Champlain within the boundaries described above.
· All anglers MUST return to Captains Meeting site no later than 4:00 PM.
o Any angler checking in after 4:00 pm will be disqualified
· Catch - Photo - Release (CPR) Format (see official rules)
· Three longest fish using the Hawg Trough measuring device and uploaded to TourneyX.com
o All CR KBF Competitions are conducted using TourneyX®. Each angler who wishes to participate in such an event must create a free TourneyX user account before the first day of competition.
· ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE via TOURNEYX.COM BY 3:30pm
o All submittals after 3:30 pm will be rejected
· Angler with the 3 longest, verified bass will win 1st place
· Fishing is limited to Lake Champlain south of Lake Champlain Bridge (Bridge Rd, Crown Point, NY 12928) and also excludes the Poultney River which is accessible just north of South Bay.
· Official KBF Rules will be enforced
o Catch – Photo – Release procedure
· TourneyX.com will be used to score and present event results
· The Hawg Trough and Yak Attack measuring boards are the only approved measuring devices for the NY-CR-KBF Series.
o Available at Hook 1 Outfitters
· Kayaks, SUP and canoes are the only permitted vessels.
· Only “Paddle” and “Pedal” kayaks are permitted
o No motors permitted* Special exceptions for disabled anglers will be authorized pending approval from tournament director
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 6 |
Fish Caught: 11
Hourly Weigh-In For Saturday, Jun 24th, 2017
|Hour 7 (11:00 am - 11:59 am)|
|Hour 9 (1:00 pm - 1:59 pm)|
|Hour 11 (3:00 pm - 3:59 pm)|
Daily Big Fish
|Jun 24th, 2017|