OKBT 2020 Kashagawigamog Lake
LOCATION: Kashagawigamog Lake (includes Grass, Head, Canning, and Soyer)
DATE: Saturday Sept 12, 2020
START TIME: 6:30am (launch and fishing)
3:00pm (last photo accepted)
CHECK-IN TIME: By 4:00pm. Check in is mandatory.
FORMAT: 5 bass limit (smallmouth and largemouth) – longest 5 combined length – 12” minimum length
RULES: See OKBT Rules for reference
SCORING: Tourney X
PAYOUTS: 100% payout to top 5 & Big Bass award (after tournament expenses)
Below is a brief outline, but full copies of the rules can be found on Tourney X as well as the Ontario Kayak Bass Trail Facebook page. Please read the rules and be familiar with the rules. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse.
• 5 bass
limit (smallmouth and largemouth) – minimum length 12”
• All fish to be submitted through Tourney X for verification and scoring.
• Identifiers will be released prior to the event.
• The Hawg Trough and Ketch Board are the accepted measuring devices. No exceptions
• All submitted photos to follow the required guidelines outlined in the rules. Any photo not following the requirements will be subject to a deduction or is disallowed.
• Pre-fishing is permitted until 6pm the day before the event.
• Only kayaks with a sit-in or SOT configuration and pedal or paddle powered permitted.
• PFD (lifejacket) MUST be worn at ALL times while on the water. NO exceptions. Violators will be immediately disqualified if spotted not wearing a PFD.
• Participants can head to their launch destination but may not begin fishing until official start time. ABSOLUTELY NO LINES IN THE WATER UNTIL OFFICIAL START TIME.
• ONLY artificial baits/lures/flies and hand-tied flies will be permitted.
• NO live or dead bait may be used.
• 1 rods/lines in the water at anytime.
• These events will be considered road runner events unless otherwise stated on the event specific information page on Facebook.
• Boats may be launched at any legal and public launch site on the boundary waters unless stated otherwise in the event specific information. Some suggested launch locations will be posted on event page as well as linked on Tourney X
• Launching is not permitted from private launches or areas that require crossing private property to access. Launch must be available to all competitors whether free or pay launches.
• ALL competitors MUST check in after the event. Failure to check in will result in disqualification. This is a safety issue as we need to know that all competitors are off the water and safe.
Please note: Your registration indicates your acceptance of the Liability Release Form. Anglers under the age of 18 must download the "2020 Liability Release Form and submit the form, signed by a Parent/Guardian, prior to the start of the tournament.