OKBT 2021 Lake of Bays
LOCATION: Lake of Bays
DATE: Saturday September 18, 2021
START TIME: 6:30am (Lines in)
END TIME: 3:30pm (last photo accepted)
LAUNCH TIME: 5:30am
CHECK-IN/OUT: Through Tourney X app
FORMAT: 5 bass limit (smallmouth and largemouth) – longest 5 combined length – 12” minimum length
RULES: See OKBT Competition Rules Standard for reference
SCORING: Tourney X
PAYOUTS: 100% payout to top 5 & Big Bass award (after tournament expenses)
Below is a brief outline and not a complete set of rules. Full copies of the rules can be found on Tourney X as well as the Ontario Kayak Bass Trail Facebook page. Please read the rules and be familiar with the rules. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse.
• 5 bass limit (smallmouth and largemouth) – minimum length
• All fish to be submitted through Tourney X for verification and scoring.
• The Hawg Trough and Ketch Board (metal and Karbonite) are the accepted measuring devices. No exceptions
• All submitted photos to follow the required guidelines outlined in the rules. Any photo not following the requirements will be subject to a deduction or is disallowed.
• Pre-fishing is permitted until 6pm the day before the event.
• PFD (lifejacket) MUST be worn and secured at ALL times while on the water. NO exceptions. Violators will be immediately disqualified if spotted not wearing a PFD.
• Participants can launch at time specified in event details, but ABSOLUTELY NO LINES IN THE WATER UNTIL OFFICIAL START TIME.
• These events will be considered road runner events unless otherwise stated on the event specific information page on Facebook.
• Kayaks may be launched at any legal and public launch site on the boundary waters unless stated otherwise in the event specific information. Launching is not permitted from private launches or areas that require crossing private property to access. Launch must be available to all competitors whether free or pay launches.
Please note: Your registration indicates your acceptance of the Liability Release Form. Anglers under the age of 18 must download the "2021 Liability Release Form and submit the form, signed by a Parent/Guardian, prior to the start of the tournament.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 1 |
Fish Caught: 0