The Fallen Outdoors Team NC
This will be a month long nationwide tournament, the proceeds from this will go to The Fallen Outdoors a 501c3 that gets Veterans and Active Military on hunting and fishing trips at no cost to them. We are a 100% volunteer organization and all money raised will go directly to support the trips we run. Payment breakdown is as follows, $25.00 to The Fallen Outdoors, $20.00 To payout pot, $5.00 to TourneyX fees. Payout will be to top 3 places, 60%/30%/10%. In the event of a tie winner will be decided by biggest fish.
- Can Fish any Public Water Nationwide. See rules regarding "Public Water".
- Pays Out 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
- Online (Catch, Photo, Release) Tournament
- Largemouth, Spotted Bass, and Smallmouth bass
- Best 5 Fish
- Hawg Trough will be the official measuring device. (Ketch Board is the only other acceptable measuring device).
- How to Measure The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. Dorsal fin must be at the top. Please make sure your fish pictures are clear. Make sure we can see some of the mouth and the beginning of the measuring device. Eye must be seen. Completely covering the fish face will result in a DQ of the fish.
- Lines on board must be clearly and neatly marked to be seen.
- Identifier must be visible in the photo.
- This is an Individual tournament.
Two links to boards are below. This is just as a reference to the Hawg Trough you do not have to use this brand, any brand Hawg Trough is acceptable.
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 1 |
Fish Caught: 0