Trout Derby (Rainbow Trout) 1st
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I made this a Rainbow Trout Derby cause they are the most common. I don't usually do these, but wanted to branch out, and see if anyone was interested. Here are the details it's a best of 5 Trout, it's Length not weight
Entry Dues: $25.00
$15.00 goes into the Cash Prize Pot,
And $10.00 goes fees+.
• Indentifer most be present in picture, or the fish is disqualified.
• The fish's mouth most be closed, or a deduction of a .25" will be giving.
• Tournament Boards are recommended, but aren't necessary. I accept Tape Measures, and Tailor Tape, but with Tailor Tape must measure using both hands no draping, or fish will be disqualified.
• You can fish on Bank, Dock Pier, or wherever fishing is legal in your area.
• You can fish in a Boat, Canoe, Dingy, or Rocketship as long as it's legal for the water your on.
• Remember to follow all Fishing Laws and have all the documents needed in your area.
• Be Safe and Respectful
Tourneyx nor I are responsible for you in any way. So that is why I encourage safe, cause your safety is important.
Thank you and tight lines,