>>TROUT Vs. BASS<< JUNE
READ AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL COMPETITION RULES BEFORE REGISTERING.
Dates: June 1st - June 30th.
Registration Fee: $35.00 per angler. ($20.00 to pot, $5 to TourneyX fee, and $10 PayPal & Production)
Payout: 1 Place will payout for every 10 anglers.
Eligibility: This event is open to all anglers fishing from a kayak, canoe, or SUP. See KBF Rules for details. You DO NOT have to be a resident of Utah but you must have a valid Utah Fishing License.
Eligible Waters: All public waters within the state of Utah.
Eligible Species: Trout and/or Black Bass between 10-20 inches. This is a slot tournament. Any fish not within this slot will be disqualified. Ties will be decided by first submission date and time.
Registration Deadline: Midnight, May 31st. Late registrations will be accepted through June 7th. The registration fee will be adjusted after the deadline to include the late fee.
Identifier Release: Identifier will be released at 8:00 PM, May 31st. It will be sent to your registered email address.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Challenge Rules Addendum:
- Watercraft needs to be visible in pictures.
- Catch, Photo, Release as per KBF Standards.
- Closed mouth and natural lay (no pinched tail).
- KBF Approved measuring device must be used (Hawg Trough) Purchase one here.
- KBF Rules apply.
- Anglers are being judged on the total length of their 5 Biggest Fish within the Slot Limit.
- All submissions must be made within 72 hours of photo time stamp with the exception of the final 3 days of the competition period. All submissions within the final 72 hours of competition must be submitted by the cut-off date.
- In the event of a tie, the time a photo is submitted is the deciding factor.
- All prizes to be paid within 10 business days after the closing of the tournament.
- Cash Prize can be paid via Paypal or Money Order.
ALL ANGLERS ARE TO PARTICIPATE AT THEIR OWN RISK!
An example of properly photographed submission:
Angler Stats Available
Unverified Click to view Fish
| Anglers: 9 |
Fish Caught: 35
Daily Big Fish
|Jun 1st, 2019|
|Jun 5th, 2019|
|Jun 7th, 2019|
|Jun 17th, 2019|
|Jun 18th, 2019|
|Jun 21st, 2019|
|Jun 22nd, 2019|
|Jun 27th, 2019|
|Jun 28th, 2019|
|Jun 29th, 2019|
|Jun 30th, 2019|