WRNBT Angler of the Year Menominee River

Menominee, MI
September 21st 6:00 am - September 21st 2:00 pm Central, 2019 • 1 Day Tourney
Stop 4 in a 4 tournament series. Entry fee is $50 for any regular anglers and $5 for anybody in the top 50% in points for the previous 3 events. These events will be stricktly for smallmouth and largemouth bass with optional side pots available to enter at the ramp. 

The events will be:

Machickanee Flowage June 22

Shakey lakes July 27

Rosebush (Menominee River) August 18

Upper/Middle/Lower Menominee River *AOY*

The Angler of the Year event will be an event that the top 50% of the anglers that fished any of the previous 3 events in points will fish for $5. Anybody that wants to enter still may just like an open, but they will pay the regular $50 entry fee. 

The Angler of the Year by total ponts will recieve a $400 gift certificate to Wind Rose North!

These events will be a 75% payout but the last event will be only $5 to enter (depending on your points for the 3 previous events) due to the other 25% going to the AOY tournament. 

Call 906-424-0206 for mor details and information.

A bump board with clear 1/4 inch lines must be used. They MAY NOT be extendable or without a front nose bump. 

TourneyX Angler Stats Available   
verified Verified   
unverified Unverified   Click to view Fish
Anglers: 6
Fish Caught: 32
RkAnglerFish 1Fish 2Fish 3Fish 4Fish 5Total
#1
Tim Fitzmaurice
Tim FitzmauriceT. Fitzmaurice
(WI)
20.00"
Bass
Click to view
19.00"
Bass
Click to view
18.50"
Bass
Click to view
18.25"
Bass
Click to view
17.00"
Bass
Click to view
92.75"
20.00"
Bass
Click to view
19.00"
Bass
Click to view
18.50"
Bass
Click to view
18.25"
Bass
Click to view
17.00"
Bass
Click to view
#2
JN
Josh NeratJ. Nerat
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
15.25"
Bass
Click to view
15.25"
Bass
Click to view
15.00"
Bass
Click to view
14.75"
Bass
Click to view
75.75"
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
15.25"
Bass
Click to view
15.25"
Bass
Click to view
15.00"
Bass
Click to view
14.75"
Bass
Click to view
#3
TW
Todd WitzmanT. Witzman
19.50"
Bass
Click to view
14.00"
Bass
Click to view
13.75"
Bass
Click to view
13.00"
Bass
Click to view
12.00"
Bass
Click to view
72.25"
19.50"
Bass
Click to view
14.00"
Bass
Click to view
13.75"
Bass
Click to view
13.00"
Bass
Click to view
12.00"
Bass
Click to view
#4
RD
Riley DelaurelleR. Delaurelle
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
13.50"
Bass
Click to view
13.00"
Bass
Click to view
42.00"
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
13.50"
Bass
Click to view
13.00"
Bass
Click to view
#5
Adam Lantow
Adam LantowA. Lantow
(WI)
16.50"
Bass
Click to view
16.50"
16.50"
Bass
Click to view
#6
AD
Alex DolliverA. Dolliver
12.25"
Bass
Click to view
12.25"
12.25"
Bass
Click to view

Hourly Weigh-In For Saturday, Sep 21st, 2019

Hour 1 (6:00 am - 6:59 am)
Tim Fitzmaurice
Tim FitzmauriceT. FitzmauriceNeillsville, WI
20.00"Bass
Hour 2 (7:00 am - 7:59 am)
Tim Fitzmaurice
Tim FitzmauriceT. FitzmauriceNeillsville, WI
19.00"Bass
Hour 3 (8:00 am - 8:59 am)
Tim Fitzmaurice
Tim FitzmauriceT. FitzmauriceNeillsville, WI
18.50"Bass
Hour 4 (9:00 am - 9:59 am)
JN
Josh NeratJ. Nerat
15.00"Bass
Hour 5 (10:00 am - 10:59 am)
TW
Todd WitzmanT. Witzman
19.50"Bass
Hour 6 (11:00 am - 11:59 am)
JN
Josh NeratJ. Nerat
15.50"Bass
Hour 7 (12:00 pm - 12:59 pm)
TW
Todd WitzmanT. Witzman
13.00"Bass
Hour 8 (1:00 pm - 1:59 pm)
RD
Riley DelaurelleR. Delaurelle
15.50"Bass

Daily Big Fish

Sep 21st, 2019
Tim Fitzmaurice
Tim FitzmauriceT. FitzmauriceNeillsville, WI
20.00"Bass
TOURNEYX LIVE LEADERBOARD