WRNBT Machickanee Tournament

Stiles, Wi, WI
June 22nd 6:00 am - June 22nd 2:00 pm Central, 2019 • 1 Day Tourney
Stop 1 in a 4 tournament series. Entry fee is $50 plus the app fee. These events will be stricktly for smallmouth and largemouth bass with optional side pots available to enter at the ramp. 

The events will be:

Machickanee Flowage June 22

Shakey lakes July 27

Rosebush (Menominee River) August 18

Upper/Middle/Lower Menominee River *AOY*

The Angler of the Year event will be an invitational event that goes out to the top 50% of the anglers that fished any of the previous 3 events. The Angler of the Year by total ponts will recieve a $400 gift certificate to Wind Rose North!

These events will be a 75% payout but the last event will be only $5 to enter due to the other 25% going to the AOY tournament. 

Call 906-424-0206 for mor details and information.

A bump board with clear 1/4 inch lines must be used. They MAY NOT be extendable or without a front nose bump. 

TourneyX Angler Stats Available   
verified Verified   
unverified Unverified   Click to view Fish
Anglers: 12
Fish Caught: 42
RkAnglerFish 1Fish 2Fish 3Fish 4Fish 5Total
#1
JN
Josh NeratJ. Nerat
17.25"
Bass
Click to view
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
16.00"
Bass
Click to view
16.00"
Bass
Click to view
16.00"
Bass
Click to view
81.50"
17.25"
Bass
Click to view
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
16.00"
Bass
Click to view
16.00"
Bass
Click to view
16.00"
Bass
Click to view
#2
BM
Brady MarshB. Marsh
17.00"
Bass
Click to view
12.25"
Bass
Click to view
11.50"
Bass
Click to view
11.25"
Bass
Click to view
11.00"
Bass
Click to view
63.00"
17.00"
Bass
Click to view
12.25"
Bass
Click to view
11.50"
Bass
Click to view
11.25"
Bass
Click to view
11.00"
Bass
Click to view
#3
Adam Lantow
Adam LantowA. Lantow
(WI)
19.00"
Bass
Click to view
17.75"
Bass
Click to view
14.00"
Bass
Click to view
12.00"
Bass
Click to view
62.75"
19.00"
Bass
Click to view
17.75"
Bass
Click to view
14.00"
Bass
Click to view
12.00"
Bass
Click to view
#4
RD
Riley DelaurelleR. Delaurelle
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
15.75"
Bass
Click to view
13.00"
Bass
Click to view
11.75"
Bass
Click to view
56.75"
16.25"
Bass
Click to view
15.75"
Bass
Click to view
13.00"
Bass
Click to view
11.75"
Bass
Click to view
#5
DS
Draven SadlerD. Sadler
(WI)
12.50"
Bass
Click to view
12.00"
Bass
Click to view
11.00"
Bass
Click to view
10.75"
Bass
Click to view
46.25"
12.50"
Bass
Click to view
12.00"
Bass
Click to view
11.00"
Bass
Click to view
10.75"
Bass
Click to view
#6
RP
Ryan PeanoskyR. Peanosky
14.00"
Bass
Click to view
13.50"
Bass
Click to view
12.25"
Bass
Click to view
39.75"
14.00"
Bass
Click to view
13.50"
Bass
Click to view
12.25"
Bass
Click to view
#7
TW
Todd WitzmanT. Witzman
13.25"
Bass
Click to view
12.25"
Bass
Click to view
10.00"
Bass
Click to view
35.50"
13.25"
Bass
Click to view
12.25"
Bass
Click to view
10.00"
Bass
Click to view
#8
JK
Justin KowalskiJ. Kowalski
16.75"
Bass
Click to view
15.00"
Bass
Click to view
31.75"
16.75"
Bass
Click to view
15.00"
Bass
Click to view
#9
Nick LHuillier
Nick LHuillierN. LHuillier
(WI)
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
13.75"
Bass
Click to view
29.25"
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
13.75"
Bass
Click to view
#10
Kurt Dubord
Kurt DubordK. Dubord
(MI)
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
15.50"
15.50"
Bass
Click to view
#11
NL
Nathan LesperanceN. Lesperance
0"
#12
SP
Stephen PeanoskyS. Peanosky
0"

Hourly Weigh-In For Saturday, Jun 22nd, 2019

Hour 2 (7:00 am - 7:59 am)
Adam Lantow
Adam LantowA. LantowMarinette, WI
17.75"Bass
Hour 3 (8:00 am - 8:59 am)
BM
Brady MarshB. Marsh
17.00"Bass
Hour 4 (9:00 am - 9:59 am)
JK
Justin KowalskiJ. Kowalski
16.75"Bass
Hour 5 (10:00 am - 10:59 am)
JN
Josh NeratJ. Nerat
16.00"Bass
Hour 6 (11:00 am - 11:59 am)
JN
Josh NeratJ. Nerat
17.25"Bass
Hour 7 (12:00 pm - 12:59 pm)
RP
Ryan PeanoskyR. Peanosky
14.00"Bass
Hour 8 (1:00 pm - 1:59 pm)
Adam Lantow
Adam LantowA. LantowMarinette, WI
19.00"Bass

Daily Big Fish

Jun 22nd, 2019
Adam Lantow
Adam LantowA. LantowMarinette, WI
19.00"Bass
TOURNEYX LIVE LEADERBOARD